What's NEW at Chris-Leef General Agency
Come join us as we kick off our first PICNICof the year!!!
CHILDREN'S MERCY KANSAS CITY
- Date:Friday, May 6TH, 2016
- Time:12:00 - 1:00
- Where:11503 W. 75th St., Shawnee Mission, KS 66214
Did you know patients at Children's Mercy aren't able to share toys??
Each child must get their own in order to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. With 354 beds and children constantly coming and going, could you imagine the demand for toys?!
How YOU Can Help!
Instead of cash donations, Chris-Leef is asking all attendees to bring a TOY DONATION.
Items Requested by Children's Mercy:
*Books *Stickers *Puzzles *Foam Airplanes *Card Games *Non-Toxic Bubbles *Crayola Crayons *Non-Toxic Markers *Small Toys *Coloring Books
**Everything must be NON-TOXIC & LATEX FREE**
Children's Mercy will also accept $5 GIFT CARDS that will be given to patients celebrating milestones, such as BIRTHDAYS or the COMPLETION OF CHEMO!!
Last year was a great success with your help and our staff we were able to give a total donation of $1,522.
RSVP to CASEY BELLO @ (913) 631-1232 or CLAIMS@CHRIS-LEEF.COM
Can’t make the picnic??
That’s ok – we accept monetary donations as well!
Get your quote through Chris-Leef VACANT ONLINE and BIND...
RECEIVE 15% COMMISSION!!!
**see details below**
- Builders Renovations
- Dwelling (including Vacation Rental)
- Ground Up Course of Construction
- Vacant Land
- Vacant Property
- Monoline Property, Package (Property and Liability), Contents, and Multiple Locations available
- Residential Forms ISO DP1 & DP3
- Commercial Forms ISO Basic and Special - ACV & RCV
- 3, 6, 9 or 12 month policies - Does not apply to Occupied Dwellings
- Builders Renovation TIV up to $2,000,000
- Vacant Building values up to $3,000,000
- Dwelling values up to $750,000
- Residential Premises Liability limits up to $1,000,000 (includes: Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Limited Liability Companies & Trusts)
- Schedules available for both Vacants and Dwellings ONLY
2016 has brought on many changes! One being - NEW EMAILS!
2016 Office Holidays & Closures
Memorial Day ... Monday, May 30th
Independence Day ... Monday, July 4th
Labor Day ... Monday, September 5th
Thanksgiving ... Thursday & Friday, November 24th & 25th