Cyber Liability & Data Breach Coverage
The Scary Truth
Did you know:
· Small businesses claim 85% of all data breaches due to being considered low risk, high reward targets.
· Federal laws protect customers from having to pay for fraudulent charges,leaving the debt of a breach to the business. How many customers doYOU have???
· The average breach costs alone total upwards of $300,000!
· Following a breach, it is illegal for the business to not notify the affected customers—averaging another $565,020! Not to mention the loss of trust from current and potential customers.
· Don’t forget the regulatory fines and penalties potentially reaching over $1,000,000!!
What does this coverage offer?
· Protection for any business that stores, maintains or controls personal information
· Minimum premium of $1,000 for $1 million limits – up to $20 million limits
· ELECTRONICas well as PAPER FILES
For more information please contact our Professional Department
SAVE THE DATE
5th Annual Susan G. Komen Charity Golf Tournament
September 24, 2015 Deer Creek Golf Cource
Contact Casey Bello for for information